Address and contacts :
Prontostufe di Francesco Mascarello
Viale dello Sport 5
36031 Dueville (Vicenza)
Tel:+39 0444 183 66 55 oppure 0444 18 24 312 cell:+39 334 96 75 238 (dalle ore 9 alle 20)
REA: VI 312833 P.Iva 02772730244 email shop (chiocciola) prontostufe.it
These General Terms and Conditions have as their object the purchase of products and services, carried out remotely via the internet on the Prontostufe.it site belonging to Prontostufe.it of Francesco Mascarello below Prontostufe.it, with registered office in Viale dello Sport 5B, 36031 Dueville (Vicenza), registered in the Vicenza Company Register VAT number 02772730244.
Acceptance of the general sales conditions
1) The contract stipulated between Prontostufe.it and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Prontostufe.it. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways envisaged, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2) If the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure is completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep the present conditions general sales policies, in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling.
3) Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance or evasion, even partial, of an order is excluded.
How to purchase
4) The Customer can order only the products present in the electronic catalog of Prontostufe.it at the time of placing the order and viewable online at (URL) http://www.Prontostufe.it, as described in the relative cards informative. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its features but may differ in color, size, and accessory products shown in the figure.
5) The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Prontostufe.it through an answer by e-mail, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. The reply is generated automatically by the system and cannot be considered as acceptance of the order, but only confirmation of receipt of the order.
This confirmation message will contain date and time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Prontostufe.it. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
6) In case of non-acceptance of the order, Prontostufe.it will promptly notify the Customer.
7) Credit card
In the case of purchase of the goods with Credit Card payment method, together with the conclusion of the online transaction, the reference bank will authorize only the commitment of the amount relating to the purchase made. The amount related only to the goods processed, even partially, will actually be charged to the Customer's credit card only after the shipment of the goods by Prontostufe.it
7.1) In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in the case of non-acceptance by Prontostufe.it, the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the amount committed will be requested by Prontostufe.it. The release times, for some types of cards, depend exclusively on the banking system and can reach up to their natural expiry (typically 24-25 days from the date of authorization). Once the transaction has been canceled, in no event Prontostufe.it can be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by the banking system.
7.2) In the event that the Customer's order is processed beyond the expiry date of the authorization, Prontostufe.it will contact the customer before the order is processed to request a new authorization to debit or to agree on different methods of payment
7.3) Prontostufe.it reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer (eg landline or mobile phone number) or to send copies of documents proving the ownership of the Card used. In the absence of the required documentation, Prontostufe.it reserves the right to refuse the order.
7.4) At any time during the purchase process, Prontostufe.it is able to know the information relating to the buyer's credit card, transmitted via secure connection directly to the site of the bank that manages the customer. transaction. No computer archive of Prontostufe.it will keep such data. Under no circumstances may Prontostufe.it be held responsible for any fraudulent or improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment of products purchased on Prontostufe.it.
Cash on delivery
8) In case of cash on delivery (cash on delivery), the payment must be made with cash to the courier who delivers for amounts less than 2999.00 Euro. It is the Customer's responsibility to arrange the exact sum indicated at the time of the order. The courier does not have the norm of change.
For amounts exceeding € 2999.00 it is necessary to pay by bank draft. A copy of the check must be sent to Prontostufe (via email or fax) in order to authorize the courier upon delivery.
Cash on delivery for amounts over 200.00 (usually stoves) requires an advance of about 5% of the total amount, equal to at least shipping costs, and an additional commission of 8.00 euros. Valid only in Italy.
The payment on delivery for small items via the Sda or Similar courier has an additional cost of 9.00 euros. The total costs of transport and cash on delivery will be highlighted in the order summary before payment.
9) Advance payments can be made by bank transfer, or postal order. In case of advance payment Prontostufe.it will communicate to the Customer via e-mail the instructions for making the payment only after having prepared the order for evasion or after receiving confirmation from its suppliers of the arrival of the goods. The amount ordered by the Customer will be kept busy until receipt of proof of payment, to be sent to Prontostufe.it (by fax or e-mail) no later than 3 working days from the date of receipt of the payment instructions. The sending of the order will take place only when the actual crediting of the amount due, which must take place within 7 working days from the date of communication of the instructions. Beyond these deadlines, the order will be deemed automatically canceled. To accelerate the order processing it is essential that the Customer indicates in the cause of the transfer, the bulletin or the money order:
> the order reference number
> the date of the order
> name and surname of the order holder
10) In case of payment in installments, the order will be processed only at the end of the financing procedure which must be completed in all its parts, with formal communication by the financial company, within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the order . After this deadline, the order will be deemed to be automaton technically canceled, whatever the progress of the practice.
Payments at the Viale dello Sport store, 9 Dueville
11) In the event of payment at the Prontostufe.it store, it will notify the customer of the availability of its order by e-mail and / or telephone. The order must be collected within 5 days from the dispatch of the notice of goods ready for collection. After this deadline the order will be automatically considered canceled. In case of impossibility to withdraw, the Customer may request by e-mail to postpone the deadline, but also in case of acceptance by Prontostufe.it the goods cannot be kept available for more than 8 days in total.
At the time of collection, the Customer can pay the agreed amount in cash. Checks are accepted only for down payments.
Delivery methods and costs
12) The Prontostufe.it site can only receive orders with delivery in European territory. Prontostufe.it will accept, at its sole discretion, orders with delivery in other countries. In this case only payment by bank transfer will be accepted. The cost of sorting orders from other countries will be calculated after the order and communicated to the customer
13) For every order placed on Prontostufe.it, Prontostufe.it issues a delivery voucher or, for customers who have and entered their VAT number, invoice for the material sent, by sending it via e-mail to the account holder. 'order, pursuant to Article 14 of the Presidential Decree 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer when ordering will be used. No change in the invoice will be possible, after the issuance of the same nor will it be possible to issue an invoice after processing the order to Customers who have not provided their VAT number at the time of the order. The electronic invoice will be issued once the payment is received and only if the transport with electronic invoice is selected.
14) No responsibility can be attributed to Prontostufe.it in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
15) Unless otherwise specified by our Customer Service, delivery is intended at street level. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
> that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document in advance by e-mail;
> that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials (adhesive tape or plastic straps).
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately reported, putting the word "ACCEPTED WITH RESERVE" on the courier's delivery receipt. It is also necessary to write the type of damage ascertained, for example "broken front glass". Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to oppose any dispute about the external characteristics of what was delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures set forth in this document.
16a) In the event of non-collection within 5 working days of the material in storage at the courier's warehouses due to repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer, the order will be automatically canceled.
16b) Any storage costs are charged to the customer (On stoves the forward movement of the delivery over 48 hours triggers the cost of storage that will be quantified when the report arrives by the courier, with small packages are 5 days if sent by SDA).
Right of withdrawal
17) Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to Prontostufe.it a reference to a Match VAT), has the right to terminate the purchase contract, if this has been stipulated and concluded at a distance, for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in the following point 19.
18) To exercise this right, the customer must send a request email within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods and follow the request sent by email with a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to
Prontostufe di Francesco Mascarello,
Viale dello Sport 5B
36031 Dueville (Vicenza)
or by telegram or fax or sent within the aforementioned 14-day period and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt sent within the next 48 hours. Once the aforementioned withdrawal notice has been received, the Customer Service Prontostufe.it will quickly inform the customer of the instructions on how to return the goods.
> the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (eg: accessories, etc ...);
> minimum amount of goods 25.82 Euro (the withdrawal cannot be accepted below this amount)
> the right of withdrawal does not apply to goods made to measure or personalized;
> the purchased goods must be intact and returned in the original packaging still sealed, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc ...); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to insert it in a second box, on which to affix the label provided by Prontostufe.it, bearing the RMA number (return authorization code); in all cases, the attachment of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided;
> according to the law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
> the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the customer;
> in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Prontostufe.it will notify the customer of what happened, to allow him to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
> Prontostufe.it is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
> Prontostufe.it provides the customer with the possibility of sending the goods by express courier insured by their courier. If the Customer chooses to use the facilitated return service, the relative costs will be deducted from the amount due to the Customer for the withdrawal.
> on arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, Prontostufe.it will withhold a percentage from the refund due, in any case not exceeding 20% of the same, as a contribution to the costs of restoration, or will provide the goods for the withdrawal by the customer himself.
20) Without prejudice to any repair costs, Prontostufe.it will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days from the return of the goods, by transferring the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (Cod. ABI - CAB - Current Account of the invoice holder).
21) The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its content), in cases where Prontostufe.it ascertains:
> lack of external and / or internal packaging;
> the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...);
> damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Prontostufe.it will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
22) All products sold by Prontostufe.it are covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty and 24-month warranty (12 months for spare parts) for defects of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02. To qualify for the warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice or delivery note he will receive via e-mail in PDF electronic format. The guarantee is valid in Italy.
23) The manufacturer's standard warranty is provided in the manner described on the website or in the documentation included in the product packaging. If, as a result of intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required by the Authorized Assistance, as well as transport costs, if supported by Prontostufe.it.
24) The 24-month warranty pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the product itself is used correctly, respecting its intended use and the amount previously provided.