Pellet thermo-stove produce hot water to feed radiators and under floor heating panels throughout the house and they can be combined with solar panels to create a modern heating system.
With ceramic sides, top and inserts color opaque white, salt and pepper, bordeaux or dark grey.
Produces hot air (can be deactivated) to heat the room where it is installed.
• Innovative technology: The Leonardo System detects the main parameters of combustion (type of pellet, atmospheric conditions, chimney flue conditions) to guarantee optimal operation.
• Cast iron and steel combustion chamber.
• Kit with built-in circulating pump, expansion vessel and safety valve
• Remote control with display
• Kit Wi-Fi
• GSM, allows for switching the stove on/off via mobile phone
• Produces sanitary hot water with optional accessories
• Telephone combiner for switching on and off remotely.
Technical data min/max
width cm 62
depth cm 57
height cm 115
useful output kW 4,8/16,2
useful output to the water kW 3/11,8
efficiency % 91,6
fuel consumption kg/h 1/3,7
tank capacity kg 29
autonomy h 8/29
water content l 12
Ø combustion product outlet cm 8
Ø external air intake cm 4
total weight kg 240
vol. that can be heated (depending on the type of system) m³ 420