Prontostufe uses only a functional technical cookeis for navigation, no sensitive or customer related data is stored and / or transmitted.
The www.prontostufe.it site does NOT use third-party cookies for profilia or other purposes.
The data entered during registration are used only for order management. Credit card data are not stored on the site but are managed by super-secure external services with Multisafepay, Paypal, etc.
Short version: the data you provide will only be used to carry out any sale with transport and invoicing of the goods. The data will not be transferred to third parties or used for other purposes
In case of sale, some data must be kept for tax reasons.
DISCLOSURE pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003.
Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2006 (Personal Data Protection Code) governs the regulation of the processing of personal data, that is, any operation or set of operations carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means , concerning the collection, storage, registration, organization, processing, modification, dissemination, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of any information relating to a natural person, legal person, entity or association, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
In compliance with the same Code and in particular pursuant to article 13 of the same (informative) as Data Controller of your personal data, Prontostufe informs you of the following.
1. Subject of this information
1.1 This information concerns the processing relating to the collection and subsequent operations carried out both on the personal data of visitors who browse the pages of the site and on the data that may be sent spontaneously by the Users of the site itself using the information request tools by means of the contact form and e-mail messages.
1.2 The processing of personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy and freedom of the User, concerned with the processing.
2. Types of data processed
2.1 Navigation data. Access to and consultation of the site entails the automatic registration of the following data which cannot in any way identify the user:
internet domain and IP protocol
type of browser and operating system of the computer used
date, time and stay on the site
any search engine from which you entered the site
2.2 Data provided voluntarily by the User. The personal and / or business data that the user enters in the forms present on the site www.prontostufe.it or www.mascarello.net.
2.3 Communication of third party data
It may happen that the Prontostufe company finds itself dealing with personal data of third parties communicated directly by its users to the Prontostufe company, for example in the event that the user has purchased a product to be delivered to a friend or when the person who pays the price for the purchase of the product it is different from the subject to whom the product is destined, or again when the User intends to report to a friend a ricamiericamo.com service.
3. Data Controller
3.1 The data controller of the data provided by the interested party is Prontostufe di Francesco Mascarello, Viale dello Sport 5 / B 36031 Dueville VI
4. Purpose of the processing
4.1 For all site users.
The processing of the data provided in a generic way (c.d. navigation data, such as, by way of example, anonymous data on visits) will be carried out, following automatic collection, in order to:
ascertaining and controlling access to the site: this collection allows the monitoring of the progress
or of the site and allows to improve the service offered;
obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site;
ascertain any offenders only in the event of specific requests from the competent authorities.
4.2 For users who register on the site.
In addition to the purposes described above, the data relating to users who register on the site will be processed in order to:
provide the services provided and requested by the User;
provide information and / or send communications relating to the requested services;
administrative and accounting purposes required by law following the stipulation of contracts.
4.3 If the registered user has given suitable consent by selecting the "newsletter" option at the time of registration, the relative data will also be processed in order to:
verify the quality of the services offered also by offering after-sales services;
to send commercial communications, including promotional, relating to own products and initiatives;
satisfy market research and statistics
5. Processing methods
5.1 Your data will be processed in full compliance with the Code regarding the protection of personal data, according to the principles of lawfulness, pertinence and not excess, through manual, IT or telematic tools. In particular, the processing of personal data will be carried out for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
5.2 Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access, as required by law.
5.3 The processing of personal data connected to the web services of this site is only handled by the personnel in charge of processing by the Data Controller or by persons assigned to occasional maintenance operations of the external system appointed by the Owner.
6. Optional or mandatory nature of providing data
6.1 The provision of personal data that is requested on different collection occasions may be necessary for the pursuit of the related purposes or optional.
6.2 The user is clearly free to choose whether to provide his personal data, inserting them in the appropriate registration forms. Failure to provide data or deny consent to their processing may make it impossible to obtain registration and, therefore, the service requested by the User.
7. Communication and dissemination
7.1 Personal data may be disclosed to those in charge who operate under the direct authority of the Data Controller.
7.2 The personal data will not be communicated to other subjects except for third parties that provide service activities relating to IT tools, to third parties that carry out data analysis activities for statistical purposes, to third parties that carry out transport / shipping activities. In any case the data will be communicated within the limits of the purposes of the treatment described above. Personal data may also be communicated to professional offices for the purpose of fulfilling the legal and fiscal obligations connected with the activity carried out. This communication may be made either to persons allocated in the national territory, or to persons allocated abroad in countries belonging to the European Union or unrelated to it. The data may also be communicated to third parties in charge of site maintenance by the Owner and under his supervision. No personal data acquired by the web service will be disseminated.
8. Rights of the interested party
8.1 It is your right to exercise the rights pursuant to art. 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, referred to in full below, by sending a request to Prontostufe di Francesco Mascarello as the Data Controller, to the aforementioned address, or by fax to the number indicated therein or by e-mail to the address info2006 [at] prontostufe.it
"Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
1. the origin of personal data;
2. of the purposes and methods of processing;
3. the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means;
4. of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
5. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
1. the update, the rectification or, when interested, data integration;
2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
1. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
2. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. "
From 25/05/2018, once you have entered the user account page, you can view and download a copy of all the personal data registered on the site.
On request by e-mail it is possible to request the deletion of the recorded data; invoices and other tax obligations cannot be canceled.